This is a list of the Message Wall Guidelines/Rules. If you are looking for the Editing/Wiki Rules go to; Fanon Wikia Rules.
If you see anyone breaking these rules/trolling/spamming report it to any of our Moderators and Admins.
- Never abuse, hurt, cyber-bully or cyber-stalk anyone.
- Do not use offensive language (Cursing etc.) on a message wall thread.
- Do not kill or badly hurt any Characters in Role-plays, there are also no sexual or violent role-plays of any kind allowed in message wall threads
- Do not spam in anyway.
- Do not lie.
- Do not ask to be a Moderator/Administrator, this status is earned by trust, it takes time for this to happen, even if you have been active for over a year it doesn't automatically make you a canidate.
- Respect other users and don't be rude, do not yell at mods or admins for doing their job warning users, sometimes it can be a mistake but a lot of times we know what we're doing and are just trying to keep the Wikia safe.
- No jumping into another user’s message thread without their permission. Admins are exceptions because we have to monitor the wiki.
- Do not fight with other users on their message wall. If you’re having a problem with another user, report it to an admin or thread moderator.
- Do not use all caps.
- Please do not spoil recently aired episodes, sometimes it isn't easy to watch new episodes the day they air.
- Don't accuse every new user of being a troll/sock without enough proof. We don't want to scare away legitimate new users away from the wiki.
- Do not discriminate other users based on gender, race, religion, national origin, disability, age, and sexual orientation. Any hateful or bashing messages are not tolerated. This will result in an immediate block.
- No advertising. This includes your own fanon wikis, stories, and OCs. You will get a warning from the admins, thread mods, or content mods and if it is done continuously, you will be punished by the admins
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Trolling and Spamming?
Trolling: can be anything between talking random in chat to low accounts of bullying, more in depth information can be found: here.
How can I Report a User to an Administrator or Thread/Content Moderator?
If a user is openly spamming you’re welcome to message an Admin who has made an edit the most recently, (Or one you know is online) if you have outside Wikia contact, you’re welcome to message there as well.
Need Anything Else?
If you feel anymore should be added, or you have any other questions be welcome to message an Administrator!
Likes to be hyper and Bubbly, and make new friends, doesn't like trolls or mean people.
Likes to be hyper, doesn't like spammers or bullies.
Likes making new friends, being calm and chatting. Doesn't like spammers, liars or bullies.
likes talking to others and being hyper, doesn't like spammers or rule breakers.