Snow/Search and Rescue pup
Bear and Nita
|“||There's snow thing that can stop me!||„|
Mindy is a tall, fluffy Saint Bernard puppy. Most of her coat being a light chocolate colour. Her face markings, mane and socks are all a light cream colour. Her ears are fluffy, floppy and are a darker shade of brown from her main pelt. Her eyes are a soft purple colour.
Mindy wears a light blue uniform with high visibility strips and a fluffy white trim. She also wears a fluffy blue hat with retractable goggles. She has a matching blue pup pack equipped with snow rescue tools. Her collar is blue with a silver pup tag depicts a snowy mountain range.
Her SNOW Patrol uniform differs greatly from the PAW Patrol one. It's a long sleeved ski jacket, that's a light blue colour. The sleeves are a darker colour with fluffy white cuffs. The collar and bottom of the uniform also have fluffy trim. She wears the same blue hat as her PAW Patrol uniform and carries the same pup-pack
Pup Pack Tools
- Snow Shovel
- Grappling Hook
- Thermal Blanket
- Hot Coco
Mindy is a shy and timid pup. She's not the best at socialising with new pups and tends to have others do the talking for her. Once out of her shell she's very playful and a reliable friend. Her timidity doesn't hold her back when it comes to rescue missions. Mindy will push herself to the limit and trudge through the toughest snowstorms to save who ever is in need of help. Outside of mission she’s a bit of a wimp, and not the type for daring adventures.
As a sister, and eventually a mother, Mindy is very caring and guiding. She's always there for her siblings and in the future, her eight pups. She provides comfort and security for them almost all the time and always remains calm whenever they get slightly out of hand. As she ages she matures greatly and not only does she lose most of her childhood fears and shyness, she also becomes slightly sassy.
Mindy was born in SnowPort to the towns search and rescue dog, Chester, and an international sled dog, Blitzen. After Mindy was weaned Blitzen once again took off to continue her sled dog career. Mindy was mostly raised by her father and her older brother, Blitzen JR. From a young age she showed great interest in her father’s job and often accompanied him on his morning patrols of the town. Occasionally her brother joined them as well. Chester took her all over the town and showed her all the shortcuts and basic search and rescue tactics.
Her mother came back months later announcing she was again pregnant and that Blitzen Jr and Mindy were gonna have new siblings. She gave birth to Scruff and Damon and had to go on a leave from sledding while raising them. Even still, she trained on her own while in SnowPort. Mindy often asked to come wit her mother but Blitzen rejected her time and time again, saying she was too busy. Once Scruff and Damon were weaned she left again. Leaving Chester to look after the four puppies.
Not long after her mother left Blitzen Jr said he’d had enough and also decided to leave SnowPort. Around the same time a branch of the PAW Patrol, known as the SNOW Patrol was being set up in SnowPort, which allowed Chester to semi retire and be at home with his pups. Mindy continued to train to be a search and rescue dog alongside her father, Chester.
A couple months later the annual SnowPort sled race took place and Chester was the races designated search and rescue dog. Mindy of course accompanied her father to watch the race. The race got off to a good start but after a couple of hours a bad snow storm began to set in. Chester was signalled to go out after the racers and check that all was in line, he instructed Mindy to wait behind. It was soon announced that one of the sled teams was missing. Mindy knew something was wrong cause otherwise her father would have found them. With the help of her new friend Tundra she set off to find the team and her dad, successfully doing so. After rescuing them Mindy was offered a place on the PAW Patrol, which she accepted.
She then moved to Adventure Bay to be with the team but made sure to take monthly trips to SnowPort to see her family. While on those trips she got to know the SNOW Patrol, mainly Viktor, who would later become her mate.
Stories she Appears in
Stories By Me:
- Pups Save the Sled Dogs
- Pups and the Ruff Rescue
- Love through the storm
- Pups and the Midnight Spooks
Stories By Others:
- Worthless pups
- Bitten by the Love Bug
- Mindy's Mystery
- Thunder pup p2
- Icy Cases
- Pups Dance the Night Away
- Tales From Snowy Harbor
- Pup Pup Split Up
- Pups and the Big Breakup
- Pups and the Family Vacation
- Mindy,Icicle and the avalanche
- Pups Get A Booker
- Howl City (1)
- Pups Save a Superhero
- A New Member!
- Pup Pup Memories
- Pups and the snowy accident
- Jurassic Pup
- Pups in a Blizzard
- Pups and the Halloween Dance
- Pup pup protection
- What's Wrong with Elsa?
- Pups on a Nature Walk
- Pups & the Magic Typewriter
- Tundra's 3D Land
- Please tell me you're Okay
- Pups and the Snowy Proposal
- Pups And The Abandoned House
- Pups and The Labrador Christmas
- Pups and the Perfect Tree
- Cornejo's bounce back
- PAW patrol Undertale
- Pokemon Omega Ruby: Heroine of Hoenn
- Mindy's big adventure
- All smashed up
- Snow Pups and the Giant Snowstorm Rescue
- PAW Patrol Tennis: Ultra Smash
- Pups and the Frozen Fiasco
- Pups and the Cave Kingdom
- Pups and the Cave Kingdom: The Kingdoms
- How the Pups Came Together
Viktor - She has a crush on Viktor and vice versa. At first she was a bit shy to open up to him, despite the them already knowing the others feelings. They eventually did come clean though, and even though they acted more like friends in their youth, as they grew older they started to tighten their relationship up and take it more seriously. The two have an undeniable chemistry and love each other dearly.
Chester - Mindy is incredibly close to her father, she’s a huge daddy’s girl. Growing up she followed Chester everywhere and did her best to help out her daddy whenever she could. She would often follow him to sled races, where he worked as a search and rescue dog. She would always have to wait behind if he did get called out though, as he didn’t want her to get lost. When she moves to Adventure Bay she makes an effort to visit her dad and twin brothers in SnowPort at least once a month.
Blitzen - Mindy doesn’t have a very close relationship with her mother, growing up she would see her maybe once or twice a year. Blitzen always put her career before her family. Every time she comes home Blitzen acts like her and Mindy are the best of friends and although it makes Mindy uncomfortable she plays along with the act to keep her mother happy. She rarely talks to her mother.
Spooks - Mindy has a strained relationship with her brother, Spooks. They were incredibly close growing up and he comforted her a lot in regards to how their mother neglected them. He was often left to look after her when Chester was on rescue missions. As he grew he ended up becoming extremely resentful of his mother and began to dislike his father also, he up and left one day to live with new owners away from SnowPort without saying goodbye to his father. He didn’t talk to the family for years and once he finally comes back Mindy tells him off. Their relationship is beginning to get a lot better.
Scruff and Damon - Mindy loves her little brothers but doesn’t trust them as far as she can throw them, she knows they’re always up to something even if they seem like they’re not. That said, she really does love them and always protects and cares for them. To try teach them some manners and responsibility Mindy managed to get the boys jobs as SNOW Patrol trainees.
Erina, Wyndi & Polter - Mindy is extremely close to her cousins, Erina, Polter and Wyndi. She looks up to Erina as somewhat of an older sister, loving to talk to her and go snowboarding with her. She's extremely close to the twins, and loves playing with the two of them. She tries to act braver in front of little Wyndi, trying to encourage her to come out of her shell a little.
Marshall- In the Paw Patrol, Marshall is her best guy friend. The two pups spend most of their time together and have a sort of brother, sister relationship. Mindy is Marhsalls voice of comfort and always reassures him when he's feeling down.
Skye- Another one of Mindy’s besties, she adores Skye and loves to spend time with her around the lookout. When it comes to her crush on Chase, Mindy can tell he reciprocates and is always telling Skye to go for it, she always teases her about how cute a couple they would be.
Tundra- Her closest friend by far. She loves her like a sister and often refers to her as her “Snow Sister”. The two girls love to tease each other about who Ryder will pick for snow missions and also cheer the other on if they don’t get picked. As time goes on, Everest joins the PAW Patrol as another snow rescue pup and Mindy and Tundra start to feel left out by the new arrival, since it seems she has everyone's attention. The two girls are always there for each other when things get rough.
Remedy - Remedy and Mindy are also very close, she loves how energetic Rem is. Remedy nicknames Mindy, Marshmallow, which she thinks is funny. She does her best to help Rem with her crush on Marshall but the Dalmatian is far too oblivious.
Honeybea- Bea is one of Mindy’s closest friends. The two girls love to spend time together watching Honeybeas bees and playing in the flowers. Bea is a rather quiet pup like Mindy so the two often enjoy quiet time in the flower fields together just chatting and admiring the flowers and insects.
Pixel- Mindy hits it off with Pixel as she’s a quiet pup like her. Pixel usually works behind the scenes on computers at the lookout. Mindy notices she’s often by herself so does her best to keep her company, even if it means just sitting in silence. Pixel often designs new technology for the pups and since Mindy is often around her she usually tests them out on her.
Bear- Mindy is very kind and patient with her sweet little Trainee. While training him she often takes him to Jakes mountain to do snow drills.
Pike & Peak-
Spooks’ Pups- Breya, Zero and Spirit grew up with Sterling so she’s incredibly close to these pups. Unlike Scruff and Damon, Spooks and his children lived in Adventure Bay so Sterling and Mindy were always visiting them. Mindy often spent time with little Breya, since she’s the only girl.
Damon’s Pups- Mindy loves Damon’s pups, especially little Adrian. She was very supportive of her transition. Clipper is a bit of a rough and tumble boy and she always has to keep an eye on him when he plays with her pups and nieces and nephews as can can end up hurting them with his strength.
Scruffs pups- Mindy loves scruffs pups to no ends even if they are incredibly mischievous like their father. Scampi ends up becoming Alisha’s Trainee and in turn Mindy’s Trainee too. She enjoys mentoring her niece.
- There's snow thing that can stop me!
- I'm ready for an Ice cold rescue!
- On thin Ice? Don't have to tell me twice!
- Snowy Weather? Mindy will keep it together!
- Snow getting thick? I’ll be there quick!
- I know where to go if you’re lost in the snow!
Young: Andrea Libman (Voice of Fluttershy from MLP:FiM).
Grown up: AJ Michalka (Voice of Stevonnie from Steven Universe).
=== Fears=== She’s afraid of the dark. This fear she eventually grows out of. She’s super afraid of ghosts and monsters of any sort. After hearing too many ghost stories when she was young Mindy now fears the supernatural and any other make believe monsters. Shes also hates Halloween, due to her huge fears of the dark and monsters. Each Halloween she tends to stay inside the lookout and avoid being outdoors. Mindy's second biggest fear is fireworks. She finds the noises traumatising. One bad experience with them as a pup led her to never ever liking them.
=== Hobbies=== Mindy loves forest walks especially when it’s snowy. She loves to sled and snowboard with her friends. She enjoys quiet activities that she can do with her friends and anything she can do in the snow.
- She was created/"born" after Valentines in February 2014, though I didn't actually post her until September of that year, when I joined Deviantart.
- Her original design was based off a Puppy In My Pocket toy I had.
- She was originally going to be called Chloe, then I changed it to Milly, then Bernadette and then finally I settled on the named Mindy. She's actually named after Hit-Girl from the Kickass movie, believe it or not..lol
- At first she wasn't intended to be an official PAW Patrol member, I was actually gonna have her be a sled dog who helps out Jake and delivers stuff to the Lookout.
- She is the third youngest out of the Paw patrol, only having Rubble and Zuma younger than her. Her breed makes her one of the tallest of the pups though. The only pup taller than her is Chase but that changes once they grow up Mindy ends up the biggest.
- I originally shipped Mindy with Zuma.
- For Christmas Viktor gave her a snowflake shaped necklace that Mindy wears when she's away from him for log periods, so she has a little of him with her wherever she goes. He also uses Snowflake as a nickname for Mindy, the same way she calls him Vik.
- Since there isn't much snow in Adventure Bay in the summer, Mindy and her Snow Sister, Tundra, usually head up to SnowPort during the warmer months. There they help out the SNOW Patrol and in doing so they eventually become honorary members of the group.
- She's got a slight stammer that is noticeable when she speaks. She developed this when she was about six months old. As an infant she felt neglected by her mother since all she wanted to do was race away from home and didn't really look after her or her older brother. Her mother and Spooks also fought a lot which affected her greatly. She didn't have much social interaction as a pup and never really spoke to anyone's besides her father. When she did have the chance to talk to others, she'd occasionally freeze up and not know what to say. Her stammer stays with her for most of her life but it slowly diminishes as she ages.
- Mindy and Viktor were totally unaware that she was having seven pups in her second litter. Sterling had been a big baby, so they presumed she’d only have two the second time around... both were a little more than surprised with the final count of seven.
|You are not allowed to use this character for anything unless you have permission from this pages creator. No adding the character into stories, making pages for them/using them outside this website or making them a relation of a character of yours without asking. This page is not to be edited unless the creators prior consent is given. Only admins may edit this page if necessary.|
|Fly • Fletcher • Mindy • Rusty • Juno • Bowie • Chief and Brooke • Wren • Moose • Bentley • Twix • Empire • Chester & Blitzen • Spooks • Scruff & Damon • Athlone, Ennis, Kells, Jetson, Jill, Jonah • Honeybea • Rosemary • Everleigh • Missy • Sparrow|
Shared Custody Characters
|Sterling, Holly, Alisha, Adora, Jenara, Chestnut, Pike, Peak • Crash, Camo, Briar, Soda • Jayce, Clarke, Athena, Lillian, Kaitlyn, Cadence • Jace, Akitla, Rush • Polaris, Chill, Bagel, Nat, Klaus • Kazoo, Sampson, Jello • Adrian, Geneva, Clipper • Zero, Breya, Spirit • Dodger, Scampi • Gouda, Edam, Cheddar, Porsche • Hershey, AJ • Rumble, Tess • Drew, Taylor, Rowan • Claudius, Bernard, Amara|