A merpup princess named Alesha enchants Chase into falling in love with her and erases his memories of the pups and all of Adventure Bay's memories of him. All except Skye, who sets out into the ocean with the help of some new friends.
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 14
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
While Bryce Brownscombe, the original author of this story, isn’t the average drawer, anyone has his permission to draw pictures of Princess Alesha and post them on DeviantArt.
- Remember, Alesha is a golden retriever, her tail is green with copper stripes. And her eyes are violet.
- The night she first meets Chase, she’s wearing a gown as red as blood and ruby earrings.
- The day of the wedding announcement, she’s wearing a pink off-the-shoulder dress that fades into red and magenta. She’s also wearing a silver tiara headband.
- The day of the wedding, she’s wearing a blue sapphire gown, a silver necklace, and a diamond tiara.
- When it was time for the wedding, she’s wearing a white wedding dress with a pink ribbon on the skirt and a golden necklace.
I have some exciting news: Brownscombe is planning to make a sequel to this story. However, unlike this story, I will not adapt it.
- But I have an idea of my own for the sequel. Here:
- While looking through the castle library, Alesha finds an odd note. Believe it or not, the note was written by her mom, Queen Coral. Wanting to find out more about the note, Alesha calls Skye over for help.