I do a lot of series. I make Paw Patrol Survivor, Big Brother, and The Amazing Race series. I also make stories. Many are in progress.
I am male.
I am a fan of the reality game shows Survivor, Big Brother, and The Amazing Race.
I don't make art because I am horrible at it
I am somewhat paranoid.
I don't know how to make sections lol(Update: I now know how to)
I try my best to use grammar, not punctuation that much though.
Whenever someone in my story says a swear word it will be like this ******, it's also for when a line is disconnecting.
My favorite romance pairs that are most likely to be included in stories are: ChaseXSkye, MarshallXEverest, RyderXKatie
My favorite bromance pairs are: Chase & Marshall(I like to consider them as brothers) and Rocky & Zuma(I wish their relationship didn’t just fade away in the late seasons and hope that it gets back somehow).
If I use fictional characters(unless they are created by me) they are most likely to be non-canon to my storyline.
I'm a fan of the object show, BFDI, my favorite character is Leafy. She will appear in some crossovers involving Paw Patrol and BFDI.
I'm not a superfan of the PAW Patrol, but I still like it.
More coming soon...
PAW Patrol members listed from best to worst(updated to have every single PAW Patrol member):
- Chase(I like Chase he is very mature and overall I do like his character. I do like making him a main character a lot. Since I'm not a huge superfan of the Paw Patrol him being mature is my kind of nature. I find him as a true leader and I am most interested in Chase, also I do feel bad he gets backlash from the George Floyd incident).
- Marshall(He is very funny and makes me crack up. No doubt he is the funniest pup in the PAW Patrol)
- Rocky(I kind of find his aquaphobia kind of funny at times. In addition I like his clever personality, he's a smart one)
- Skye(She was the only female member of the PAW Patrol for the whole season 1 so I do recognize her often)
- Everest(I do like her hyperactive and tomboyish personality, If only we could see her more because she's a secondary character)
- Zuma(I like him, he really deserves more screen time than he gets. Hopefully he might get a movie that makes him main character, not THE movie though).
- Ryder(I like his mature personality but I have more interest in his pups. Not sure why I'm putting him on this list though)
- Tracker(I find his personality nice and is bilingual language kinda cute and like Everest, I kinda wish I could see him more)
- Wild Cat(The first cat member of the PAW Patrol, I'm a fan of him being fearless, I want to see him in more than just Moto Pups episodes)
- Ella(I have interest in her, I kind of wish she could appear in more than just Mighty Pups episodes)
- Rex(He's nice and pretty sweet. I'm a little interested in him, but I'm more interested in the others)
- Tuck(Seems like a cool guy, I have a little less interest in him then Ella)
- Rubble(He's a bit annoying, I can't find a way to ship him with somebody, I don't have that much interest in Rubble compared to the other pups.)